If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Wiltshire Community History

Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham

A Primitive Methodist chapel built in 1901 with 250 sittings. In 1932 the different strands of Methodism amalgamated and this became the Sheldon Road Methodist Church. The congregation were joined by some members of the Causeway church in the 1980s when that chapel closed.

Church Search Results

There were 4 items found.

Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham
Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham

Image Date: 1982
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham
Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham

Image Date: 2007
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham
Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham

Image Date: 2007
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham
Sheldon Road Methodist Church, Chippenham

Image Date: 2007
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Actions

Search

This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Write to us or call us

Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 8JN