Wiltshire Community History
Church Search Results
There were 1 items found.
Congregational Church, Pickwick Road
In 1788 a malthouse was licensed for preaching for the Congregationalists. The foundation stone for the church was laid in 1790 and the building completed in 1793. A schoolroom was built against the west end of the church in 1902. The church closed and was converted to offices in 1971.
|Congregational Church, Pickwick Road|
Image Date: 2002
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham