Wiltshire Community History
Church Search Results
There were 1 items found.
Society of Friends, Monk's Lane, Corsham
The Society of Friends, led by Benjamin Flower, son of the vicar of Castle Combe, built this meeting house in 1662. It was purchased by the Independents in 1690 and in 1709 the Friends built a new meeting house at Pickwick.
|Society of Friends, Monk's Lane, Corsham|
Image Date: 2002
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham