If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Wiltshire Community History

Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Pickwick Road, Corsham

At first a cottage at Easton was used for religious meetings and later a house at Middlewick Lane, Pickwick, was used when the congregation grew. Increasing numbers meant that a chapel had to be built in Pickwick Road and this became the schoolroom when a larger chapel was opened in 1903.

Church Search Results

There were 3 items found.

Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Pickwick Road, Corsham
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Pickwick Road, Corsham

Image Date: 1903
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Pickwick Road, Corsham
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Pickwick Road, Corsham

Image Date: 2002
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Pickwick Road, Corsham
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Pickwick Road, Corsham

Image Date: 2002
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Actions

Search

This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Write to us or call us

Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 8JN