If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Wiltshire Community History

Methodist Chapel, Kilmington

The Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built in 1847 of dressed limestone, with a Welsh slate roof. A small caretaker's cottage of stone and slate was also built on the roadside. The chapel remained open until 1972 and by 1984 was in decay, but it has recently been renovated.

Church Search Results

There were 5 items found.

Methodist Chapel, Kilmington
Methodist Chapel, Kilmington

Image Date: 1930s
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Methodist Chapel, Kilmington
Methodist Chapel, Kilmington

Image Date: 1930s
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Methodist Chapel, Kilmington
Methodist Chapel, Kilmington

Image Date: 2003
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Methodist Chapel, Kilmington
Methodist Chapel, Kilmington

Image Date: 2003
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Methodist Chapel, Kilmington
Methodist Chapel, Kilmington

Image Date: 2003
Image Location: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham


Actions

Search

This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Write to us or call us

Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 8JN