If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Wiltshire Community History

School Search Results

There were 1 items found.

Winterslow - St. John's Chapel School, Winterslow

When the small church of St. John the Baptist opened as a chapel of ease on Winterslow Common in 1860, the building was used as a school on weekdays.
The Churchwarden's accounts for the building works survive, as do those for the building of a new Infants' School on the Common between 1877 and 1879. Little further information survives in relation to the operation of the schools.
 

School Photos/Plans

St. John's Chapel School, Winterslow
 
St. John's Chapel School, WinterslowImage Date: 2008
Image Details: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre
Get image information
Image Information
St. John's Chapel School, Winterslow
 
St. John's Chapel School, WinterslowImage Date: 2008
Image Details: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre
Get image information
Image Information
St. John's Chapel School, Winterslow
 
St. John's Chapel School, WinterslowImage Date: 2008
Image Details: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre
Get image information
Image Information
St. John's Chapel School, Winterslow
 
St. John's Chapel School, WinterslowImage Date: 2008
Image Details: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre
Get image information
Image Information
St. John's Chapel School, Winterslow
 
St. John's Chapel School, WinterslowImage Date: 2008
Image Details: Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre
Get image information
Image Information

Actions

Search

This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Write to us or call us

Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 8JN