If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too

Wiltshire Community History

Timeline for Date 1876

There were 10 items found.


Ashton Keynes 1876-1867 The Church of the Holy Cross was restored by William Butterfield.
Broughton Gifford 1876 New rector installed, a Reverend A. Broderick.
Calne 1876-1878 Calne Chronicle and Chippenham Times published in Calne
Calne 1876-1877 A new Methodist chapel is built in Silver Street
Chippenham 1876 12th May first issue of the newspaper The Chippenham Chronicle, North Wiltshire & West Gloucestershire Advertiser; price one penny, the last issue was 14th July 1882
Cricklade 1876-1879 Turnpike roads cease to be turnpiked
Marlborough 1876 Zoar Baptist Chapel opened in St. Martins
Minety 1876 Cricklade to Malmesbury road disturnpiked
Ramsbury C.1876 New Primitive Methodist chapel built in Oxford Street
Westbury 1876 By this time the market is no longer held

Actions

Search

This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Write to us or call us

Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 8JN